Monday, December 13, 2010

Bates USMC Military Issue Combat Boots


These boots also feature the EGA emblem on the outer heel of each boot, which indicates that these are official USMC issue. All stitching is double reinforced, and the seams are neat and tidy. The gluing of the sole to the boot is also very sturdy and in good order. These boots feature a tanned suede upper, oil resistant soles, and Goretex lining. What can say to the durability of the Bates Enforcer Jump Boots?  Also, when laced and worn correctly, these boots are waterproof up to the top of the boot. I wear my Jump boots not only in the field ( 7 all day games and 3 short games so far) , but also in normal everyday wear, dancing at nightclubs, and even as dress boots. I wore these boots to my last job interview, along with my Italian double breasted suit.The Goretex lining helps to wick sweat away from the foot, and lets the boot breathe easily.
The suede upper is of very high quality, and the tanning is a perfectly consistent coyote brown color. Well, let me tell you first, how much I have worn them.  A problem with the USMC marking appears to be the factory blemish on this particular pair, but it's hardly noticeable. The official Bates label is stitched on the inside of the tongue. The soles appear to be quite rugged, and have an aggressive tread.
.